Monday, May 19, 2008

ARRRRG! NOOBS! THEY'VE GOT ME SURROUNDED!

So I'm standing around in Stormwind dealing with this insufferable Warrior nublet who thinks he is God's gift to PvP in WoW, and he's trying to explain why I don't know anything about Warrior PvP. Normally I plan to always have screen shots of stupid things like this, but I was just so mad, and so sleepy that I didn't think to take any. Shame about that as this would have gone well on here next to the retard who asked me to heal in ZF.
HEY ASSHOLE! NOOBS WITH IMPROVED REND DON'T GET TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT HOW TO PVP! *Caps Lock Fury fades*
I'm at work right now (yes, I can slack off, just like anyone who is reading this is slacking off instead of working!) and I can't remember this joker's name, but I'll see him again in game and when I do, I'll add him to my wall of shame. (No there is no "wall of shame" per-sei. But this Blog counts as one. Or at least it will in time!)

No comments: